About SVR SA Quantity Surveyors: Balancing Costs & Building for the Future
Our Managing Director, Niel Smith, originally established SVR SA Quantity Surveyors in the Free State in 1989. The business grew quickly from inception, with operations soon expanded to Gauteng and the Western Cape in 1990. In 1996 we opened our Head Office in Johannesburg and, since 2007, we have been based at Quadrum Office Park, a premium commercial property development in Constantia Kloof, which we developed.
We attribute our success to several key factors. These include service excellence from our skilled team of professionals, ongoing support from our diverse range of clients and a continued investment in systems, software and technology. We work hard, we work smart and we are passionate about the work we do for our clients.
Our work spans various types of property development and construction projects, including the following:
- Retail property developments and shopping centre refurbishments
- Commercial property developments, including office parks and office refurbishments
- Warehousing and industrial construction projects
- Sports facilities, including a World Cup stadium and indoor amenities
- Educational facilities, including schools and FET colleges
- Government buildings such as police stations, state schools and prisons
- Residential housing developments
- Tourism and hospitality, including hotels, wine estates and game lodges
- Mining infrastructure
- Civil engineering projects, including roads, sewer systems and storm water drainage
With offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town we have centralised systems and advanced IT networks to support and link mobile teams around South Africa and across Africa. Extensive use of technology sets us apart from our competitors, enabling us to work fast, to gauge costs accurately and to communicate quickly with clients to keep you abreast of progress and project milestones.
Contact us to explore new working opportunities. We assure you of a professional approach, a commitment to client service and lasting relationships. By partnering with us you will benefit from skilled quantity surveying and related skills, as well as a strong focus on managing costs successfully in your construction projects.